Integrated Health Office Assistant
Highly energetic Office Assistant wanted for a fast-paced integrated health and wellness center. Must be friendly, professional, and motivated.
- Positive outlook and GREAT attitude; loves to smile and enjoys working with patients
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the office
- Comfortable working directly with patients
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to remain calm in a high stress environment or with a high volume of patients
- Team player that can get along well with others
- Fast learner
- Professional demeanor
- Great phone etiquette
- Attention to detail
Experience a plus, but not necessary, as we will train the right personality!
Assistants will work closely with the other staff members, you will have some clinical handling of patients, take part in some administrative duties as needed, and in some areas of marketing.
This is a full-time position.
Salary is based on the ability and desire to excel in the position.
Please send a resume with a brief cover letter about how you would be a good candidate for this position!